Your ceremony, the reason why all your guests are coming, is really the main event of your wedding day. It’s the reason for the party, the get together, the white dress and hours of planning you are/have put into your big day. Saying ‘I do’ to the person you love, in front of your friends and family is what people dream of.
There are a few things to ask and to consider when you are researching and planning your ceremony.
- What type of ceremony are you having- Religious, secular, some other
- Is the ceremony site available on your wedding date?- This is obvious if you are having your ceremony at your reception site
- Do they allow outside vendors?- Some places only allow you to use from their list of preferred vendors. It’s important to ask if they allow other vendors, specifically if you have already booked others, such as your photographer.
- Do they have any special rules?- This often falls under the use of audio/sound equipment or photography
- Do they offer a back up plan in case of bad weather?- You wouldn’t want to be stuck outside in the rain because there was no indoor space or tented space available.
Like I said earlier, these are just a few things to consider when you are planning your ceremony. I mean there are so much more that comes into play- programs, decor, seating, indoors, outdoors, etc.
If you need help planning your ceremony, let’s chat about how I can help you!