I love lists, which is why I write so many for my blog. They are just the best way to get the most about of information without wasting time.
In this list, we are talking about why you need a Day Of Wedding Coordinator. If you have planned your entire wedding without any help, have all your friends and family still talking to you and haven’t ripped out all of your hair then my hats of to you! However, often while you plan your wedding, you forget that you are kinda busy the day of and won’t be available to make sure everything you have worked so hard on is actual done. There may even be a list of things you have missed or didn’t know you really needed. A Day Of Coordinator (or sometimes known as a Month Of Coordinator) can help and here are 5 reasons you should hired one.
- Timeline Help– You might not realize but everyone involved will need a timeline for the day of. The wedding party, all the vendors and guest will want to know when to show up, when to leave and all the details in between. A Day Of Coordinator will go through your contracts and put together a timeline for you that outlines where everyone needs to be and when.
- Don’t have to sweat the small stuff– Sometimes little things come up, like a box of candles goes missing or the napkins aren’t folded the way previously discussed. While you are off getting ready, your Day Of Coordinator is there to fix these problems without having to bug you about every detail.
- Organization– Your Day Of Coordinator will help keep everyone on time, all the details where they need to be and will keep copies of all your contracts, timelines and contact numbers in case there are any issues.
- Enjoy the day- You actually get to be apart of the day and not just checking in n every vendor and being pulled in every direction. You will get to talk with your guests and dance your butt off, eat your dinner and have a cocktail or two (if that’s your thing).
- Relax- Knowing you have someone you trust and is professional will help you relax and enjoy the day you have created. You have put a lot of work into it and you should appreciate your hard work and really celebrate your marriage!
So if you have spent the past year working and planning your wedding, consider a Day Of Coordinator to complete the process.
If you would like to chat about how I can help with Day Of Coordination, contact me. I’d love to hear from you.